Tea Tree Oil is an oil extract from the Australian paperbark tree. It is known for its antiseptic properties. Several clinical studies have found the essential oil to be antimicrobial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory. But it’s household and medicinal uses don’t end there. From clearing up sinus infections and removing mold, this essential oil really packs a punch.
- Clear up dandruff: Eliminate dandruff by applying about 10 drops of the Tea Tree Oil to a 8oz bottle of shampoo. The oil is a natural way to fight infections, bacteria and refresh your scalp.
- Refresh your clothing Boost your laundry detergent: by mixing 3 drops of Oil to our load. The simple solution will remove bad odors caused by your washing machine.
- Purify the air: Placing a few drops of the Tea Tree Oil into an oil diffuser will naturally deodorize and disinfect the air. This will also help to remove bacteria, viruses, mold and other germs from your home’s atmosphere. Tea Tree Oil’s aromatherapy can also help supplement treatment for cancer patients by reducing anxiety and improving sleep patterns.
- Making a Multi-Purpose Cleaning Spray and other cleaners: clean cleaning recipe cards
- Clear up that icky sinus infection: place a few drops of oil into a bowl of steaming hot water and drape a towel over your head as you lean over the bowl. Breathe in the vapors for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove Ticks: by Dousing the disease carrying trick in the oil, it will cause the tick to back out of the skin for an easier removal.
- Fight Acne: Because this oil is a natural bacteria eater, you can eliminate break outs by dabbing some of it to your trouble spots. (make sure skin is cleaned first before adding)
- Teat Toenail Fungus: Applying PURE Tea Tree Oil to the infected area(s) twice a day for 6 months can cure fungal infections! It has been reported that 60% of people saw improvement and 8% were cured completely!
- Ward off lice: Spraying the oil directly onto the scalp and hair can prevent, treat and get rid of head lice!