Searching the internet can be a little challenging in finding what cleaning disinfectants can be used to kill and target the Corona Virus. The CDC recommends washing your hands and practicing social distancing to help flatten the curve for Covid-19. Below is a list of household disinfectants that you can use in your home to clean your hard surface areas. These cleaning products are safe for all surface types so long as the hard surface has been properly sealed. Please take a look at the list below and also refer to the CDC and the website listed below.
Here are some of the registered disinfectants on the EPA’s list:
- Clorox Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Disinfecting Spray
- Lysol brand Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
- Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
- Lysol brand Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray
- You can read the full list of disinfectants here.